‘I’m Seeing People Gather to Bury a High-Ranking Politician’ — Joshua Selman



Apostle Joshua Selman, founder of Koinonia, has sparked reactions after claiming that he received a spiritual revelation concerning the death of a high-ranking politician in Nigeria.

Selman made the statement during a prayer session for people dealing with health challenges, according to reports published after a video of the cleric circulated online.

“I’m seeing a high-ranking politician in this nation. His time is up. I’m seeing him going. I’m seeing people gather to bury the person,” Selman said.

The preacher said he initially struggled with whether to make the revelation public, but eventually decided to speak about it because, according to him, he felt compelled to do so.

He explained that his intention was not to celebrate the politician’s death or create fear, but to prepare the person's family spiritually and emotionally.

“The reason why we announce this is not because we rejoice over whatever it is that is happening. It’s so that God will comfort the family, one, and then prepare the heart,” he said.

Selman further insisted that he was not making the statement to attract attention.

“I don’t prophesy to impress. I don’t have that time for all those games,” he said, adding that he believed the message had been impressed upon him spiritually.

Selman did not name the politician he was referring to, nor did he provide publicly verifiable details that could establish the identity of the person.

His statement is therefore a religious prophecy or claim and does not establish that any particular Nigerian politician will die.

The remarks have nevertheless generated significant discussion online, with some social media users speculating about the identity of the unnamed politician. Reports of the statement were published on September 28, 2026, after the video circulated online.

Selman also said he believed there was nothing that could be done to change what he described as the timing of the event, stating, “It’s time. It’s over.”

The identity of the politician remains unknown, and no independent evidence has been presented to substantiate the prediction.

Comments

Earn Free Bitcoin