He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents

I was talking with a friend few days back and he said anytime I'm ready to get married, I shouldn't marry any woman from a very rich family with so much attachment to her family. I asked why, he began narrating his wedding journey ordeal.

He's about to wed his woman. He only has N4m but intends spending N150 (court wedding and then feeding the 50 guests they are inviting. Then use N2m for honeymoon in Dubai. But bride no gree. She wants a big wedding.

Upcoming wife said either a big wedding or nothing. And her estimate for the big wedding is N5m.
Upcoming wife said if my guy can't bring out money for the big wedding, she would meet her dad for support. Well, she came from a rich family, her dad will be willing to roll out the cash. But my guy has refused. It would be a crash and dent on his image for upcomingwife to request money from her dad for their wedding.
Few closed family & friends had asked him to yield to up-coming wife's demands for her dad to sponsor the wedding. But my guy said from inception of the relationship, any slightest challenges, she always runs to her dad for solutions and he doesn't like it. He wants to start limiting her going to her parents to seek for solutions to every problems they have.

The girls parents are willing to foot wedding bills just to give their daughter her dream wedding. My guy has refused. Wedding preparations is on hold. My guy no gree, upcoming wife and her rich family no gree.

Comments

Earn Free Bitcoin