SAPIENS ADVOCATIS Boss writes a piece on Madonna

Image may contain: outdoor
A former student of the Madonna University has written a piece about his school. According to him '' I
will soon post one of my school fees receipt while at Madonna University here.
If my memory serves me right, we do pay N80,000 (Eighty Thousand Naira) per annum as Accommodation
fee.
The said accommodation covers:
1. Bed space and locker. (it was insufficient at some point)
2. Electricity
3. Security
4. Water and other living necessities.
5. Sanitation.
At that time, we always have a minimum of 11-12 hours Light from Generators which covers 7pm-6am. The NEPA supply can be available during the day too.
There is great security for the protection of students, which is from a combined team of Soldiers, Policemen and Private security firm (Madonna Security).
Never was it heard or if ever it happened, it may never be up to 5 instances that an intruder invaded the school to attack students.
We had water,
though sometimes it gets difficult to access water,
great effort was made to provide water as Anambra State had no Public water and the School depended on drilling the ground for water.
The Bed and Locker space was a great challenge, but everyone was assigned to a room.
The compound is swept daily by Locals,
Okija-Ihiala women.
The average cost of living off-campus as at then can be put at upwards 200-250k as at the time between 2007-20014 as I was aware. This is to cover for a shared room, payment for electricity, security, sanitation, and other necessities.
Madonna was not 100% providing the needs, but within the budget, they made a great effort to give something. I had rashes from beginning to the end of my stay at Madonna as the environment was not the best for my sanitary need.
Coming out today in the open world where I pay for services, I pay for everything except the nature of my being, so I now understand what providing services are, I can pay for inferior ones or topnotch ones depending on what I have to spare and I will admit that Madonna made magic happen as with little, they made effort to provide something.
We can call names and shout evil and get mad at madonna, but if you decide to sleep in 30k Hotel rooms in a city that has 2-5k rooms, ask yourself why you choose the better option and also why you went with the cheap option, compare the services and know if it is the same or close to same.
At the time that was paid for accommodation, similar schools were charging as high as 200k for accommodation per-annum.
Fr. Founder was a tried to make it easy for our parents and guardians, we understand that some peoples parents might even pay millions for them to have decent accommodation, but the majority of the parents struggle to even pay the one charged.''

Comments

Earn Free Bitcoin