'I paid a veteran actor 50% upfront 2 weeks before production only to tell me 2 days to shoot that he's in Brazil with the Ooni of Ife' - Filmmaker cries out

Twitter story
A young Nigerian filmmaker, director and producer, Ifeoma Chukwuogo has taken to twitter to cry out after getting disappointed by a popular veteran actor.


According to her, 'I paid one of your favourite veteran actors 50% up front 2 weeks before production ( he insisted on 100% btw, but I'm not mad) 2 days before his shoot day, he calls me up and tells me he's in Brazil with the Ooni of Ife so he's not sure he can make it oh. It's been 2 months, not a word from him, not even an apology. I had to find a replacement in a day'.

She then went on to threaten the actor with a lawsuit saying, 'no wahala, this is why we sign contracts. I'm coming for your coins Oga... stay woke. And if the legal route doesn't work, we enter streets. Woe betide if I find out the location for your next shoot because I'm coming to bust all your car windows and slash your tires. Try me sir'.
Paid one of your favourite veteran actors 50% up front 2 weeks before production ( he insisted on 100% btw, but I'm not mad)
2 days before his shoot day, he calls me up and tells me he's in Brazil with the Ooni of Ife so he's not sure he can make it oh
See madness?
Location paid for and locked, his wardrobe (5 costumes for him in total) all sewed.
I was like "wait ..what?"
Then he said he'll call me back. He's busy with the Ooni.

Sha sha, It's been 2 months, not a word from him, not even an apology.
I had to find a replacement in a day
Of course, this replacement cost me almost triple what I paid him because short notice, desperation etc

Anyway, I've been calling him to refund me and he's doing as if I'm chatting breeze.
No wahala, this is why we sign contracts.
I'm coming for your coins Oga... stay woke.

Comments

Earn Free Bitcoin