Mhambe Christopher Terna shares his love for music

Image may contain: Mhambe Christopher Terna
Mhambe Christopher Terna
Music has alwayz bin part of me. I remember my dad who constantly turn up d day @ 5:00am blasting song of MARLEY ,
PETA TOUCH ,LUCKY DUBE. while on stereo I grew up bumping to NWA,BIG,2Pac da philosopher, KRS 1,Rakeem,Death Roll,Ice T,Ice Cube,Nuty by Nature,Flava Flav, Jada Kiss & Stylez P,DMX,R KELLY,Usher ,Michael Jacko, Black street Boys,Aliyah,EVE,Queen Latifa,B2K,Marques Huston,Joe,Sisqo,Ja Rule,Fat Joe ,Bigg Pun,Eminem,Obie Trice,D12, Common ,Red Man & Method Man,Talib, Timberland,Jcole,The Fuggees.............& so on d list goes till very soon U will be listerning to me..hard work is easy wen u listen & synchronize wt effort..den only den wld success be Sure. Jah Bless....Ur struggle..!1000%

Comments

Earn Free Bitcoin