Police officer's alleged stray bullet kills an orphan in Ajegunle, Lagos

Police officer
Police officer's alleged stray bullet kills an orphan
A policeman allegedly shot and killed a young man identified as Obinna as some officers were reportedly trying to quell a fight that erupted in Ajegunle area of Lagos.

According to a family member, the deceased, an orphan, was inside his employer's chemist store when the bullet hit him. His post below: 
"Who said God will not visit Nigeria police with his anger most especially d family of d man who killed my brother with a disaster. Just emerging 2 street in ajejule fighting with knife bottle & stones & Nigeria police come for separation all suddenly started shouting direct bullet. to d extend shouting an innocent boy dat was inside his oga shop a boy of 20 year's old dat have lost his father & mother. I lift my eyes in heaven with tears allover me I cry to God whom I serve Obinna d family of d hand dat kill u will die in a disaster way. Rest in peace.

Police officer
Police officer
Police officer

Comments

Earn Free Bitcoin