DJ Neptune to release album on 25th

Dj Neptune
My name is DJ Neptune and few days from now #May25th I'll be releasing my album #Greatness. This album will be available on all music platforms and I urge all of you to get this album and be GREAT.

Pre-order #Greatness Album by DJ Neptune
https://fanlink.to/GreatnessAlbum
Album out #May25th
See Track List:
1. Blood & Fire Ft. MI & Jesse Jagz
2. Shayo Ft. Burna Boy
3. Tear Rubber Ft. Mayorkun
4. Rolling Ft. Niniola
5. Shawa Shawa Ft. Olamide, Slimcase, CDQ & Larry Gaaga
6. Friday Ft. Zoro & Reminisce
7. Wait Ft. Kiss Daniell
8. My World Ft. Maleek Berry
9. Do Like I Do Ft. Skales & Harmonize
10. Secret Agenda Ft. Davido & Phyno
11. Sisi Ft. Small Doctor, Pasuma & Mr Real
12. Nobody Ft. Yemi Alade & Willy Paul
13. In A Way Ft. Patoranking & Efya
14. Why Ft. Runtown
15. Mia Mia Ft. C4 Pedro & Mr Eazi
See Pre-order link on my Bio & IG story

Comments

Earn Free Bitcoin