Social media users drag a lecturer's assistant after he revealed why he refused to score a brilliant student an A



Social media users drag a lecturer
A man has been slammed by social media users after he went on Facebook to boast about scoring a brilliant student 69 instead of the 70 marks he deserved.
Mfoniso Isong wrote:


"Give am 70 na, a subtle, but still voice told me"
It was my good side, but i just decided to ignore it
Early last year, a lecturer friend asked me to help him mark some exam scripts
I jumped in and did exactly what was on my mind
So, there is this particular student that had 70, but I decided to give him 69
I felt happy and fulfilled. I mean, me think that if i give this dude 70, he will go and testify in church about how he prayed fervently and all of that. He will go on and brag how brilliant he has always been
See, I'm not that wicked, I just like people sitting up

Social media users drag a lecturer

Social media users were outraged by his revelation and they called him out for it.
See reactions below.

Social media users drag a lecturer
Social media users drag a lecturer

Comments

Earn Free Bitcoin