Why Jim Iyke And Rita Dominic Did Not Eventually Get Married

Jim Iyke and Rita Dominic
Nollywood stars, Jim Iyke and Rita Dominic were once a couple and in a new interview with Broadway TV, Jim Iyke opened up on why their relationship didn’t lead to marriage.


He said:
Rita and I met when I was just beginning to embrace fame ,the comforts that came with it.The laurels and the distraction,even the destruction. And Rita is not the kind of woman that hangs around a groth. We were very deep with eachother.We still are great friends. As a matter of fact, it may surprise you thar we haven’t spoken to each other in over two years. But when we meet,we are cordial ,respectful .
There is that deep rooted thing of a man or woman you shared something with .
I don’t think Rita at that time was looking at longevity, truthfully .Don’t forget, I was the kid with the crazy afro,ready to start a fight.
My life was around having a good time and as many conquests as possible .So, who wants that kind of guy? So this question is futuristic in a sense .Fastforward peharps 10 years from now ,that question may have had dept or hold water .
Attributing one of the reaons the relationship crashed to his wild behaviour and bad boy antics back then,he continued
But then,what was there to hold on to? I mean,seriously ? I was partying like a crazy person. She tried to show me another life and say listen ‘there is so much more to you ” I promise you that Rita will not hang around with a lay about. I was uncontrollable. I think we have outgrown each other now .I would not see Rita as someone I want to get involved with because so much layers of growth and evolvement have gone on in her life and so is mine . Same place the same place and situation now, it may have worked .

Comments

Earn Free Bitcoin